Additions to My Cherokee
A picture of my "Baby"
Unfortunately I have not been able to put many additions onto my Cherokee because of my serious lack of funds. I have been able to mooch some money from my parents to put a few basic necessities on my Cherokee, which I've listed below. My recent accident, though, put me about $920 in the hole, so the additions to my Cherokee wont be coming soon. :(
The specs for My Jeep Cherokee are listed below.
||244 cu inches/ 4.0L
||184bhp @ 4750rpm
||214 feet-pounds @ 3950 rpm
|4 Wheel Drive
||3.55:1- rear limited slip differential
||live beam axle on coil springs
||Live beam axle on leaf springs
||disc/drum no ABS
||16in. x 7in.
||27in. x 7.5in. BF Goodrich H/W
As I have said before the only upgrades for my Jeep Cherokee were funded by my parents, so they are not that exciting.
Here is a list of stuff I plan to get for my Cherokee as soon as humanly possible:
- First I got a class 3 hitch-- a nice thing to have even if you don't need it, it can get you out of many tough jams.
- Second I got an oil pan heater-- a necessity for those who live in colder climates. It heats the oil, which leads to better/faster cold starts and you get heat faster on those cold days. There is an electrical plug that comes out the radiator and plugs into any 120V outlet (very inobtrusive).
- Third I now have the wrap around brush bar, by Manik. Very Cool!
- soon-- 3in. Pro Comp suspension lift
- not so soon-- 31 inch A/T tires, because my current 27in. H/W tires suck!
- long long time-- Jacobs Electronics Omni Magnum, increases hp and gas mileage. Heard it was excellent by a few freinds.
- probably never(but its fun to wish)--K&N air filter, increases airflow by 34%, which leads to better mileage and Power.